Thursday 4 May 2017

Welcome Little one.

Welcome everyone to today's blog!

I want to say thank you to everyone who followed along in my journey of pregnancy. Kiara is finally born 40 weeks and 6 days! She is a cutie, she was born 7lb and 5oz. and 22 inch long. We decided on a middle name of Lissa because of her godparents.


Tomorrow will be 1 week with Kiara and 1 week of motherhood, I'm absolutely loving every moment of my precious daughter. She sleeps very well, and is not fussy when she eats. She also loves to be swaddled and held. Her first doctors apt is tomorrow, get to see how much she has grown.

My recovery from labor has been a struggle and I'm getting through it, feel better everyday. I went for my first walk with Kiara with my husband yesterday evening in the trails, she did sleep the whole trip.

Went on our first grocery trip as well, and everyone was so nice to us asking how old is the baby, and congratulations.

Thank you, and stay tuned for more updates.

Take Care :)

May the 4th be with you!

Feel free to comment, like,

Follow me on social media accounts.

Twitter  Youtube  Instagram  Pinterest






No comments: