Sunday 9 April 2017

Nursery and baby hospital bag

Hey Everyone!

welcome to todays blog, I'm currently 38 weeks and 1 day Pregnant, Kiara is the size of a leek, weighs 6.8 lbs. I have been feeling tired some days, but other days I sleep better and have energy to last me the whole day. Iv been eating healthy, but have been craving chocolate chip cookies a lot in the last few weeks. I've been doing light exercises, because it is getting difficult to workout like I used to earlier in the pregnancy. I've been reading to Kiara and listening to Kids audiobooks. I'm looking forward to reading to her once she is born.

Collected a few more items for the nursery and have everything put together, Below is a picture of the Nursery. She will be sleeping in a bassinet that is in our room for 6 months.



This is what is in my Baby Hospital Bag below. New Born Outfits to 6mth old Outfits.
will be adding a hat and bottle.


I will do my best to keep you updated with Kiara our new born, although it might be a few weeks.
Feel free to comment or follow my blog by e-mail.

We Never Know the LOVE of a Parent until we become parents ourselves. - Henry Ward Beecher.

No comments: